This month, I thought it would be fun to make a twist on the “Everything I need to know about…” lists and turn it into insurance (for my paycheck’s sake, I HAVE to talk about insurance somewhere).
Everything I need to know about Health Care Reform, I learned from Noah’s Ark:
- Don’t miss the boat. (It’s just not a boat – it’s Health Care Reform, it’s been floating awhile and it begins January 1, 2014).
- Remember, we are all in the same boat (yup, even brokers have a 1/1/14 date – unless you’re a member of Congress, then maaaaaybe…)
- Plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark. (I don’t think that Noah had to worry about Health Care Reform, but he might have benefited from pet insurance). Planning ahead means call ACS Insurance so that it’s not raining on you when the mandate begins.
- Stay fit. When you’re 600 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big. (Being fit also means that you have insurance or be subject to the penalty/tax).
- Don’t listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done. (There are plenty of critics with the new mandate; but it’s now the law, like it or not).
- When you’re stressed, float while (plenty of stress related to this law; good thing the folks atACS Insurance know their stuff!)
- Remember, the ark was built by amateurs; the titanic by professionals. (I will let you guess if Health Care Reform was built by amateurs or professionals).
- There is always a rainbow at the end of a storm (Hopefully we’ll see a rainbow at the end of Health Care Reform, without risking a pot of gold).
I could probably think of more, but wanted to be cautiously optimistic about the new mandate.
So thought this month I instead of adding a picture of me with the winner, I thought I would send a picture of just the winners (and it’s a great picture of them!)
This month’s winner is Front & Bridge. Front & Bridge is a full service, value-minded interior design and consulting firm located in Verdi, NV. Front & Bridge specializes in hospitality design; however, they also provide residential and commercial design. You can reach Sally and Peter Brinkerhoff at www.frontandbridge.com.
Want to be part of the fun and win this month’s prize? Just “like” us on Facebook, call for a quote, or refer someone to our agency. That’s it – super easy.
Until next month,