By now, I am sure that you know about the new health care laws which are being implemented beginning January 1, 2014. And, I’m also sure that you have heard about the problems that some folks are having logging onto the government websites.
It would not be me unless I had a little fun with this current situation. Since its Christmastime, we are hearing a non-ending display of Christmas songs, carols and noels.
However, since it is also the year of Health Care Reform, I thought I would share with you the most popular Obamacare songs of the 2013 season:
1) All I want for Christmas is these Two Months Back
2) Here Comes Obamacare,
3) Frosty, (the Exchange Freeze IT Man)
4) Dashing Through The Portals (a mystical song)
5) Jolly Old Saint Xerox
6) I saw mommy kissing her broker (who finally got her enrolled)
7) Obamacare is Coming to Town
8) It’s Beginning to Look a lot like 2014
9) Blue Christmas (enough said)
10) Silent Website
11) Nuttin’ for Christmas
12) Walking in a Website Wonderland
This of course is all in fun; there are good things that have come about as a result of the health care law as some folks are able to get enrolled. If you’re having problems logging in, or have questions, give us a call, as we are licensed on and off the Exchange, and have solutions!
From ACS Insurance, we hope that you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We are very grateful to have you in our lives!
Until next month,
“Silly people, serious about insurance.”
Who is very grateful that you read down this far on the page! 🙂